Thursday, December 08, 2005

This may frighten the children....

Now, I realize that Oprah must be, on some level, a genius. How else does one become the richest and most popular person in the entire freakin universe? But I wonder where this genius hides itself in her person, because observing her only leads me to the conclusion that she’s a moron. (or, as I like to say, a moe-ron) Watch her show one day and pay attention to what she does and doesn’t say. I’d bet you a dollar (maybe two) that at least once during her show you’ll her say “Yeah, girl. You KNOW that’s true!” or “That’s what I’m talking about!”….and then she laughs her horsey laugh. Really, her show is just an hour of her saying one of those two things in a variety of ways. Anyway….this is my overall opinion of her, so I try to make fun of her as much as social conversation allows.

Then there’s Tom Cruise. I think he’s a good actor. I enjoy his movies. But we all know he’s gone a bit crazy. Okay, he’s gone a lot crazy. But what would I know about crazy, anyway? HE’s done all the research, and none of US have. What the hell do we know?

Much to my delight, my cousins recently introduced me to a video clip that made my world very happy for about 30 seconds. It brilliantly highlights a touching moment that flatters two of my most favorite people. Make sure you view this with the sound up....

www.zippyvideos.com/153109597471325.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love you, but this is almost a month old. That's totally unacceptable! The holidays are no excuse! I need my daily dose of your humor! :) Love you!