Wednesday, June 28, 2006

more gross stuff

















Can't really tell what this is a picture of? It's a python eating an alligator. I was completely horrified and disgusted by this story. To read it, click on the link: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9600151/

There was only one thing that disgusted me MORE today. While I was talking to a woman with a glass eye this morning, some type of gooey substance started oozing out from underneath it. Seriously, I almost vomited. I had to walk away from her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you know I love your blog, but I'm tired of looking at mutilated aligator rear at the start of my day! :) You have to write something else now just to push this further down on the page. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

تسويق 01016261727 said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة البيت الابيض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة البيت الابيض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة البيت الابيض
شركة تنظيف بجدة شركة البيت الابيض