Thursday, July 13, 2006

things that are cute





My brother Ryan got married last weekend in Memphis. He married Mary. (cute, right?) She's awesome and I'm so happy for them both because they're SO in love and so perfect for each other. I've never seen my brother happier.

Aren't they cute?


So cute. And happy.

I loved being able to see all of my family...all together in one place at one time. Doesn't happen often, due to us all living so far apart. I got to meet my baby neice for the first time. She's incredible. I don't have a picture of her to post right now, but I do have one of the older neice. She, too, is incredible, by the way. She thinks I'm the cat's pajamas...which makes my world. That's us pretending to drink coffee together. Cute little cups...they were appropriate for tea-party behavior. More cuteness...I know! You can hardly stand it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown-up your niece looks now! I love the tea party cups!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»