Friday, November 10, 2006

I need to be cooler, and it's all up to YOU.

Okay. I need help.
I'm not COMPLETELY computer illiterate, but I do struggle from time to time with the technical stuff. I am somewhat able to manage my site template to make minor changes, but the big stuff leaves me confused.

So, what I want to do is create some type of cool "masthead". (...across the top of my page...I've been told this is what it's called.) Either that, or insert some large(r) graphics on my sidebar. I've been reading up and tinkling with my template from time to time, but I've obviously not had much luck. I know some of you MUST know how to do this because your own sites look spiffy and fancy.

Please share your knowledge with me, even if it's only out of pity!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yipes. I have the technological knowledge of a clam, changing my blog banner is about the only think I can manage, and that's because Typepad is easy for Internet Dummies to figure out.

As for Blogger though? It makes me terrified. Absolutely terrified.

Sorry chook, but here's hoping your other readers are much more technologically inclined!