Thursday, January 20, 2005

Statuesque, Indeed.....

I must make mention of the blog of my good friend Elise. She has lovingly, generously taken the time to post a story about lil' ol me. She has added a dramatic narration that I probably didn't use myself when telling her the story initially, so her version is most certainly more entertaining than mine ever could have been. You might want to check it out (elise.blogs.com) so that you can follow. Go ahead....I'll wait.

All set? Good. I love it that she starts off with a disclaimer of my not being a "fat-ass". Don't get me wrong, Elise, I appreciate you protecting my image, but I doubt that any of our readers will buy into the description of "statuesque". Anywho.....just for the record, I drink I ordered on day #1 of embarassment was DIET, and my roomates actually frequent the place more often than I. Not that it matters. It all turned out splendidly. I am now, in fact, dating the MacArthur Blvd. Sonic manager. He's the only man who will have me now that my head has turned into a tater-tot. What Elise didn't share was that, along with the first set of coupons he sent in the mail, he dropped in some "Coupons for Lovin" that he made himself with construction paper and a Sharpie. In this case, I think I'd rather cash in the 2-for-1 corndog.

I'd also like to acknowledge the comment posted by the very handsome Senator Chewface (Who, by the way, spends most of his time as an astute politician, but still manages to talk baby-talk to his kitty at night.). Don't be silly, Senator. I would never write about how you puked in your truck. I will however, write about how you puked on the Atchafalaya River bridge. It was breathtaking....him on all fours in the gravel, back-lit by the headlights of oncoming traffic. Sexiest thing I've seen in quite some time.

The advice given in regards to Dooce.com is, and has been for quite some time, well-noted. I believe Elise has that site linked on her own. Interesting story. Also interesting is Cody's charming misunderstanding of the vagina.

No comments: