Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Don't Be a Creepy Guy--Part Two

I know that you're shocked that I already have another experience from which to post Part Two of this series. Like I said previously, creepy guys are all over the place. This encounter was exaggerative on the creepy side, and (hopefully) would not be duplicated by any male without actual intent of creepiness; but I'm sticking by my word and mission to pass along my knowledge.

I was on my lunch break today walking through a nearby grocery store. I am dressed fairly conservatively...law office appropriate; was in no way attempting to grab anyone's attention. As I strolled through the produce section, I half way noticed a non-descript middle aged man walking towards me. I didn't really look at him at first; I was too busy reciting my short list of grocery needs to be friendly.

He was about 2 feet from me when he looked me up and down and musically moaned "Mmm, mmm, mmm!" (with a gutteral emphasis on the last "mmm") I suppose he could have been commenting on the yummy appearance of the California Oranges display behind me. Or, perhaps, he was anticipating the taste of the Teddy Grams that were tucked warmly beneath his arm.

Either way; creepy. Nuff said.

No comments: