Sunday, February 20, 2005

To Enhance the Non-Enhanced....

I'm really excited about this...and I feel that everyone else will be, also. One of my mother's high-class women's magazines has offered up some advice that will quite literally change my life. Apparently, the secret to maximizing a small chest is to wear sweaters with faux-fur collars, preferrably ones with big bows in the front. Problem solved. I plan on raiding every Meryvn's and TJ Max this week...my closet will be stocked with a top in every jewel tone available. Magentas, turquoises, and canary yellows with trims from synthetic leopard to ferret will be all you should expect to see me in. From now on, I will tolerate no negative comments about my small breasts (which, keep in mind, will still be pretty and perky when all you double Ds out there are sagging down to your waistline in 15 years). And don't ask to borrow any piece of my faux-fur wardrobe.....find your own signature accessory.

No comments: